Recipe: Three Ingredient Granola
This one's a quick recipe - one which required both little ingredients and time. Have it with milk or yogurt (or on it's own!) for breakfast, or when the late afternoon hunger pangs kick in. Enjoy.
- 2 tbsp applesauce / mashed banana
- ⅓ cup oats
- 2 dates
Three Ingredient 'granola'
1. Preheat oven to 180 c. Grease / line a baking tray.
2. Process pitted dates, oats and applesauce / banana until just combined.
3. Spread clumpy mixture over baking tray evenly.
4. Bake for 15-20 mins, until golden and fragrant. Serve and enjoy.
Hungry for more? Try one of these!